We pamper our guest by offering a culinary and creative experience.
We use herbs from the forest, fields, and our own kitchen garden for our regional and mediterranean dishes. We also prepare tasty vegetarian food and special children's menus. A homemade hamburger with oven potatoes and a tasty yogurt-herb-dip, lemon risotto with a turkey skewer, “Biene Maja" dish with real flowers, and a traditional pancake dish served in an old, farmer's frying pan.
Children and teenagers don't miss Wiener schnitzel and French fries when they taste our nutritious meals! We are happy to provide for special needs!
Good food is important to us!
- bed and breakfast - a wide selection from our breakfast buffet
- half board - a 3 course meal with a choice of different salads in the evening
- full board - if you go on a day outing, you will receive a boxed lunch in lieu of lunch here
- outdoor barbecue evenings
- a once-a-week buffet with South Tyrolean specialties
High chairs available!